Monday, July 24, 2006

Welcome to this Blog!!

A Territorial Election is coming this Fall, and Porter Creek Centre re-nominated Archie Lang to continue to represent us in the Ledge for the next few years.

From various comments from the floor, it was obvious that the Yukon Party is NOT GETTING ITS MESSAGE OUT. Now, I have lived here in this Territory for decades, lots of them, and this is an old old story and it bores me to tears, it really does.

But now, we have Blogs. And this is my own Personal Blog, and Yukon Party Central Organization has nothing to do with this, OK?? In fact, such personal instant information outlets makes it nervous, and so you must understand any opinions I may express are my own, unless it is thoroughly footnoted, and stamped by somebody official, with a title and everything.

My purpose is to help out the people who are working to help get Archie re-elected. Also, interested bystanders are welcome. This Blog will carry information as to upcoming events; descriptions of past events; call for help from campaign works; and of course, advice from Yukoners, partisan and otherwise. I may (and let me whisper this, I don't want to go overboard here, and upset the Local "Media") let you know what the Yukon Party has accomplished over the past few years.

This format allows comments from readers. I welcome any suggestions, corrections, etc. from all who are interested.

As to me, well, I am Archie's sister, and let me tell you, he is PERFECT. So, starting from that fact, let the Blog Begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home